Kiruna Guide tour - Snowmobile Guide for Arctic Adventure


 Hi! 

I am Roger K. Olsson

For us humans here on earth, life is relatively short. The time we have here on earth, we should take care of it in a good way.

Moreover, here is little about me. I am a former elite sportsman in olympic biathlon, and when I start the high school I went to the sports high school in olympic biathlon, I was one of 12 choosen in Sweden. For now that was a long ago, and I have left it behind me, I am no more active in any sports at all. I made my studies in regional development at the University in Uppsala, Sweden, I do got education in 3 years to become a project leader, and I have been politically active for 4 years after studies.  My profession now is based part time  in mill renovation works here in the iron ore company of Kiruna, Sweden.

Also, I belong to the minority people here called Sami people, who have the rights to own reindeers, so I am a reindeer herder too. I spend many days of the year up in the mountains here in Sweden and Norway. My life has been more and more for every year based in that kind of lifestyle and I think I have built up a nice infrastructure for that with the years.

I have had a time in life when I was travelling a lot, I been living in Seattle, Washington, USA for several years, and I have travelled the Europe, Turkey, and parts of Asia. We'll I have more and more get to see the beauty of this northern region as the years go by. It feels like some more easy to come back where one have the roots and the memories from youth.

Alright, I would like to say that you are always welcome here too get to know some more about my life here. 

Comments